Out Of Bed & In His "Special Chair" / Tracy Stuffle Is On The Mend [Miracle Update]
Out Of Bed & In His "Special Chair" / Tracy Stuffle Is On The Mend [Miracle UPDATE]
Southern Gospel vocal group The Perrys were dealt a blow when founding member Tracy Stuffle suffered a stroke in early January. To keep fans and loved ones in the loop Tracy's wife Libbi has been posting updates of her husband's condition on The Perrys' Facebook page.
After his second procedure to replace a drainage catheter in Tracy's brain, Libbi posted this welcome ray of sunshine after Tracy woke up yesterday:
Like Us on Facebook
"What a great morning!!!!! Tracy has been very alert, very responsive in the past 72 hours!! This morning the nurses were able to get Tracy up and sit him in a special chair!!!!! This has been the first time in 32 days he's been able to sit up. His vital signs stayed great the whole time he was up!! You want to talk about a shoutin fit!! Praise God from whom all blessings and miracles flow!!!!!!!!!!! Go GOD GO!!!!!!!
I did take videos and pics, but I want to respect Tracy to not post them. I wouldn't want him to post pics of me if I were in his shoes.
Keep the prayers going up!!!!! God is good!!!!!"
Even on days where the updates seem optimistic, "Sweet Tracy" and those taking care of Tracy need all the love and support you can offer. Whether it's a prayer every night before bed or a simple comment on the band's Facebook page, every little bit helps.
For those wanting to send cards to Tracy, please send to:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
Check out The Perris's Photos : http://breathecast.christianpost.com/the-perrys-photos
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK