No Other Name, "Mission: Nashville" In July
No Other Name will hold their 2013 mission trip in Nashville, Tennessee for the second year in a row. The Curb Records' Christian activists take advantage of Nashville's diverse international population and focus on construction rehab, and prayer-based activities to spread the Gospel to community members in need.
This year's trip will be in mid-July (12-14). It will consist of helping build houses for widows, missionaries and refugees. Prayer-related activities as well as networking for future faith-based projects will also be on the itinerary.
Like Us on Facebook
Instead of going abroad to places in South America and Central America, as they have in previous years, the vocal group No Other Name, has decided to focus their outreach domestically. "Mission: Nashville" was such a success last year they decided to stay in the United States for a second year.
No Other Name weighs in on the previous Nashville mission trip. "I really didn't know what to expect going into last year's mission trip. It became evident early on, however, that we were going to be a part of something great. During those few days I took advantage of opportunities to pray with and for people, and those prayers yielded powerful results."
You can download and register for the fan mission trip by clicking here:
You can follow No Other Name on Facebook and Twitter:
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK