Nashville to Host the 2013 National Religious Broadcasters Convention March 2-5
Times, they are a-changing. The internet and a constant onslaught of new technologies has completely changed the way people communicate with each other and the way they broadcast their message(s) to a larger audience.
It stands to reason, then, that if Christian groups, organizations, businesses and ministries are committed to expanding their platform and reach to spread the Gospel to as many individuals as possible, a crash course in media training is probably necessary.
Like Us on Facebook
And that's where the National Religious Broadcasters Convention and Exposition, attended annually by thousands of Christian media and ministry professionals, comes in.
Pegged as "four jam-packed days of inspiration, education and innovation," the NRB conference is an all-in smorgasbord of breakout sessions and roundtables covering everything from posting your very first message on Facebook to implementing effective visual tools to enhance your ministry. Speakers include Bobby Gruenewald, pastor of LifeChurch.tv and founder of the YouVersion Bible app, and Claire Diaz-Ortiz, leader of social innovation at Twitter and author of Twitter for Good.
NRB 2013 will be held at The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, from March 2-5. The event is one of the largest in the industry and is critical for rallying believers to do the best Kingdom work.
But NRB 2013 isn't just about the educational sessions. Here are a few other reasons to consider attending:
There will be more than 20 book authors who will be handing out and signing copies of their books, including Ken Ham, June Hunt, Erwin Lutzer, Janet Parshall and Charles Stanley.
In addition to all of the events that NRB is organizing, dozens of other organizations will be hosting affiliate events, including the "Television Spectrum Update" hosted by The Walk TV and CrossTalk Ministries, the "2013 International Christian Prayer & Action Event for Israel" hosted by Proclaiming Justice to the Nations and the "FamilyLife Game Night."
For folks that already have a well-crafted message and are looking to partner with an organization that can help amplify it, you will be able to connect directly with some of the biggest names in the industry, including content distributors Glorystone.tv and NWR Network; broadcasting stations and networks including Christian Television Network, Information Radio Network, LeSEA Broadcasting Corporation, NRB Network, SuperChannel WACX-TV, the TBN Family of Networks, The Walk TV, WATC TV and The Word Network; plus book publishers including Baker Publishing Group, HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Harvest House Publishers and Tyndale House Publishers.
Registration for NRB 2013 is still open. For more information, click here.
And if you decide to stop by, make sure you look for BREATHEcast. We'd love to meet you!
- TobyMac Introduces Recent Gotee Records Signee, Ryan Stevenson
- Mark Schultz "All Things Possible" Cruise Tour 2014 / Jimmy Needham and Cindy Morgan Special Guests
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK