Christian Copyright Solutions Signs Deal With YouTube To Benefit Independent Songwriters And Music Publishers
Christian Copyright Solutions (CCS) has reached an agreement with YouTube that will now provide opportunities for CCS's independent publishers and songwriters to monetize their musical works through the video-sharing website. Through this deal, participating CCS writers and publishers can now opt to allow ads to run alongside user-generated content that incorporates their compositions, in turn generating shared advertising revenue for the songwriters, publishers, record labels and artists involved.
Like Us on Facebook
"We are excited to offer our songwriters and publishers a tremendous channel of revenue opportunity through the YouTube agreement," said CCS President/Founder Susan Fontaine Godwin. "The ability to intersect with the world's most popular online video community and its sophisticated content identification system will allow us to track and monetize our publishers' musical works in a dramatic new fashion," Fontaine Godwin continued. "I believe music video licensing and monetization represent the future wave of growth in music publishing revenue."
About Christian Copyright Solutions
CCS makes copyrights simple for the Christian community through its easy and accessible web-based CopyrightSolver application, offering licensing solutions and copyright administration services. CCS helps thousands of churches, ministries and artists, including Don Moen, BrooklynTabernacle, Claire Cloninger, Saddleback Church, North Point Publishing, Gateway Church, and Willow Creek Church. CopyrightSolver's INDIEadmin's innovative and affordable services for indie publishers offers a wide array of administration features, including monthly royalty payments, copyright registrations and easy online licensing.
CCS's suite of services also includes PERMISSIONSplus for license procurement to create and distribute CDs, DVDs, digital downloads, podcasts, print projects and streamed video. CCS partners with ASCAP, BMI and SESAC to provide blanket performance licensing of more than 15 million songs for churches and ministries, offering the WORSHIPcast License for legal streaming of performances, and the PERFORMmusic License for the right to perform and play music outside religious services throughout their facilities.
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK