Family Force 5 ‘Cray Button’ Music Video to be Recorded with Fans in ‘Mudslinga’ and ‘Warehouse Wolfpack’
Creative formation Family Force 5 is about to record a music video for "Cray Button". However this is not just an ordinary project.
Funds for the video recording were raised through their Kickstarter project 'Family Force 5 "Cray Button" Music Video'. Family Force 5 presented a very specific and unique idea they had about the video, which attracted 430 backers. The project raised more funds than was expected.
There will be 2 days of the recording process in the Dallas, TX area. The recording day 1 is on Friday, July 6. The second they of the recording will be Sunday, July 8.
Like Us on Facebook
What's so interesting about the project? The recording will be in two environments. The recording day one is called 'Mudlisnga'. 'Mudlisnga' will be a day to play in the mud with Family Force 5! There will be a giant mud pit, 4x4 muddin' trucks, people diving into the mud, and a huge mud party battle!
The second day is called 'Warehouse Wolfpack'. 'Warehouse Wolfpack' part of the video will be recorded in a giant warehouse where people will have an opportunity to 'go insane' with Family Force 5 members. Fans will form a huge crowd in a warehouse secene. There will be crowdsufring, glowsticks, and chasing the 'Cray Button'.
Moreover, during the recording process there will be three teams formed by fans: a Red team, a White team, and a Blue team. People who attend the recording process will be dressed head to toe in the color of their team. Many of those who backed Family Force 5 Kickstarter "Cray Button" Music Video project will have a chance to attend the exciting recording process and be featured in the music video.
WATCH Family Force 5 video updates on 'Cray Button' video shoot below
For details about the project click here.
Can't wait to see the result?
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK