"Meant to Be" Film - sanctity of life /powerful pro-life drama
Psalm 139:16, You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
For any person who has wondered if they can be forgiven for a choice they made, or if anything good can come from their mistakes. Meant to Be is a heart-stirring film that shows us that even when we choose to go our own way, God can show us what was meant to be.
Like Us on Facebook
20-year old Nathan Burr (Bradley Dorsey) is a man on a mission. When he loses his job and his girlfriend, he begins to question his purpose in life. Although he grew up in a foster home, Nathan decides to search for his birth mother in hopes of coming to terms with her rejection of him.
His journey begins by flying to the city where he was born. With very little information about his birth parents, he is told it could take a while to get answers. He decides to check into a hotel where he meets Mave (Della Reese) the hotel's housekeeper.
Encouraged by Mave's wisdom about life and with the help of a hotel guest, Shelly, Nathan finds the address of his mother, Linda Dixon (Erika Eleniak).
Linda and her husband Mike (Dean Cain) have just seen their daughter off to college. Though she tries to live a fulfilling life, she still wrestles with guilt over the decision she made with Nathan 20 years ago.
In an effort to ease the guilt of her past decision regarding her son, Linda risks her job as a social work when she gets caught up in the life of a teenage mother, Tori, who is conflicted with her own choice to either go through or terminate her pregnancy.
When Nathan gathers the courage to meet his mother, he uncovers a terrible secret that totally redefines what was meant to be for his life.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK