Matt Redman Wins Two Grammys for "10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)"
Matt Redman had a big night at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 10. During the Pre-Telecast Ceremony (which was live-streamed online), Redman snagged trophies for Best Gospel/Christian Contemporary Christian Music Performance and Best Contemporary Christian Music Song for his hit "10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)." In the latter category, he tied with Israel Houghton and Micah Massey, writers of Houghton's "Your Presence is Heaven."
Like Us on Facebook
Check out Matt Redman's Photos : http://breathecast.christianpost.com/matt-redman-photos
See Redman's video for "10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)" below.
For a full list of Gospel and Contemporary Christian Grammy winners, click here.
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK