Lisa Whelchel Of 'Survivor' 'At The End Of Her Rope' Says Whelchel's Younger Brother
Survivor's Lisa Whelchel is 'at the end of her rope' according to her younger brother Justice Coleman, who visited her and expected a happy reunion.
Inspirational speaker, author and actress, Lisa Whelchel, entered 'Survivor: Philippines' with great excitement as a super fan of the show, telling Yahoo! TV, "I love the game and was born to play it. I never wanted to do reality TV, but this doesn't feel like reality TV."
However it seems that to survive the show is much harder than she expected. Justice Coleman revealed to People magazine, "I wasn't prepared to see her at that level of desperation. It was immediately obvious she had hit rock bottom. I wasn't expecting her to be at the end of her rope. I almost didn't recognize her. She looked absolutely ragged: physically and emotionally torn up. I was imagining a big smile on her face, since she was so deep into the game and doing so well, but she started crying so hard. I was legitimately concerned for her."
Like Us on Facebook
On top of 'the level of desperation" Whelchel is going through in 'Survivor: Philippines,' in September Whelchel uncovered that she split from her husband Pastor Steven Cauble. Whelchel and Cauble were married for 24 years.
Earlier this year, Whelchel also tweeted, "Dr. just called with blood test results ... I have West Nile. Ugh. I'm fine, just tired. Takes a year to recover."
Despite not very good looking situation, Whelchel is still on the run to win 'Survivor: Philippines,' as she is one of the final six contestants.
It might seem like Whelchel is at the end of her rope but she is still holding onto it with faith. Who knows, she might leave as the winner.
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- Word Entertainment & 25 Entertainment Announce The 2013-14 "Girls of Grace" Season Presented By Childfund (VIDEO)
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK