Lillenas Publishing Company Announces Expansive 5-Year Distribution Partnership With LifeWay Worship
Lillenas Publishing Company announces today an expansive agreement with LifeWay Worship, joining forces to facilitate sales and order fulfillment of their church music repertoire over the next five years. The new partnership makes way for Lillenas Publishing Company to relocate its administrative offices to Nashville, Tenn. where they accepted an offer from Trevecca Nazarene University to house the Lillenas Publishing Company administrative offices on campus.
Like Us on Facebook
"We are honored to partner with LifeWay Worship to take our print product to a wide audience," said Tim Curtis, director of Lillenas Publishing Company. "Lillenas Publishing Company continues to surround itself with organizations that join us in our mission to serve churches around the world by providing top-quality music for their congregations. We look forward to continuing the growth of our company in Nashville."
Mike Harland, director of LifeWay Worship adds "LifeWay Worship is delighted to join forces with Lillenas Publishing Company, and we look forward to what the Lord has in store for this new relationship as we serve the Bride of Christ together for the glory of His name!"
Under the new agreement, Lillenas Publishing Company plans for a full, annual release schedule including Hope of the Broken World by David T. Clydesdale, Noel & Alleluia by Tom Fettke, and A Rockin' Royal Christmas by Celeste Clydesdale.
LifeWay Worship exists to serve churches in their mission of making disciples. One of the largest world-wide providers of digital and print worship resources, LifeWay Worship produces a wide variety of worship music, training, and events for churches and church musicians of all sizes, styles, and abilities. LifeWay Worship is a non-profit organization committed to putting the voice of praise in the mouths of God's people and proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ to people all over the world.
Lillenas Publishing Company provides worship resources for the local church. They are one of the largest church music publishers in the world, owning more than 20,000 song copyrights. Serving churches around the world, Lillenas is one of the most recognized brands in church music and has been providing a wide range of top quality, easy-to-use, current, and affordable products for the church for over 85 years.
For more information on Lillenas Publishing Company, please visit www.lillenas.com.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK