Latest News On Tracy Stuffle With The Perrys
Southern Gospel group The Perrys is going through a tough time with bass singer Tracy Stuffle in the hospital after suffering a stroke.
His wife, Libbi, updates the bands Facebook page with real-time updates as his condition changes hoping to gain some support for "Sweet" Tracy.
Like Us on Facebook
New Update 1/27/13 @ 6:23am:
Yesterday was a rough day for Tracy. Last night his blood pressure and temp started rising. From 6 to 8 am & pm we have to leave ICU. I take the evening time to go to motel to shower and get refreshed. I admit I was a little down, well truth is a lot down! Before we left the motel to come back to hospital, my family gathered around me and prayed. When finished, I sat there for a few minutes gathering myself off the floor. When I stood up I said let's go fight! All the way to the hospital something was rising up inside me! Walked into Tracy's ICU room and all his vital signs were good. TaRanda Greene has been a great support to me the past couple days. We were texting and somewhere out of the blue it hit me like lightening!! The devil has got to turn loose of Tracy's body and turn loose from trying to defeat us in our minds! I put my foot down and declared war on the devil! We are warriors!! We have the greatest ammo on earth and it's called prayer! I texted all of my family that "war was declared on satan!" I told them to suit up and let's fight! I got permission from Tracy's nurse to have all my family members who were at the hospital to come into his room and have a old fashion "come to Jesus prayer meeting!" I told them what things we were gonna pray about and told them if anyone in that room had any doubts to leave the room. No one left! I can't tell you everything that happened, but God was in the room!! We prayed and sang!! That's been almost 11 hours ago, all of Tracy's vitals have been sitting on normal!!! Most of these without any help medically! I read healing scriptures over him and prayed over every area of his body!!! No, it's not about what did, but it's about what God did!! I am expecting a great miracle to take place!!! This is war!! Put on the whole Armour of God, and let's send the devil packing back to hell where he came from!!!!! And in the mean time I want to kick his teeth clear out of his body and bruise his ole lying, no truth in him's head!!!!!!!! If you don't believe or agree with this, step away!
It sounds like the power of God is with Tracy, his family and loved ones!
New Update 1/28/13 @ 8:45am:
Tracy had a good night and half day yesterday. Yesterday afternoon temp started creeping back up. Then the blood pressure started elevating. As of right now nothing has changed. Temp is still 100.1. They have ice packs and fan on him. Looks as tho he may have start of pneumonia. It's a roller coaster ride, but with this type of brain injury and trauma, this stuff goes with the territory. Dr said yesterday, it's just gonna take time.
I am taking just one day at a time. I am looking for the smallest of miracles and blessings in the day! I will report that 4 people have been saved as result of all of this!!! Praise The Lord!!!!!! So, how do you like that devil???? We never know why God allows things to happen! I know I have been able to shine a light to his nurses and doctors by simply talking about God, miracles and prayer!! Some like it, others look weird at you! I am weird!!! I am in this world, but not of this world!! I am more determined to share God's love and promises. I am more determined to try to get more people to Christ!!! Some one commented about a post I made on John 3:16 and being saved. They said it was more than just asking, believing and confessing. Maybe so, but salvation and being saved is not complicated. Sometimes I think we make it seem complicated and it turns the lost people away. This is just my opinion!
Not giving up! Still fighting! Who's fighting with me?
To follow Tracy Stuffle's return to 100 % and to read Libbi's updates go to the bands official Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support, during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK