Kyle Kupecky Encourages Everyone to Chase Purity until They Get Married
It can be said that Kyle Kupecky has started a whole new life! After leaving the band Anthem Lights and pursuing a solo career, Kupecky wed his fiancé Kelsey on June 2. Many followers of Kyle sincerely congratulated the couple on their wedding day and poured words of blessings over their life together.
Like Us on Facebook
The happy couple just returned from their honeymoon and shortly after, Kyle Kupecky encouraged everyone through social networks to pursue purity untill their wedding day.
After the couple's honeymoon, Kupecky encouraged everyone with words, "Sex is worth waiting for. Chase purity!"
Kupecky's followers agree with his statement about chasing purity until marriage. Many married followers stand by it saying 'they have no regrets, and are glad they have been waiting.'
On the other side, single followers of Kupecky felt very much encouraged and comforted by his message as they battle with the unclean culture and its unclean demands and trends on A daily basIs.
May Kyle and Kelsey continue to be a good exam`ple to the people who look up to them.
Let's not forget: Sex is worth waiting for. Chase purity!
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK