KENNY LUCK, author of SLEEPING GIANT, to host the National Coalition of Ministries to Men attendees for special event at Saddleback Church
Best-selling author and Men's expert, Kenny Luck, will be hosting a special event for the attendees of the National Coalition of Ministries to Men Reload '12 Conference on September 18. Attendees will be bused to Saddleback Church for a tour and discussion about Luck's successful SLEEPING GIANT ministry model which moves men from affiliated to activated, creating leaders united to serve the senior pastor's mission and vision for their local church.
Like Us on Facebook
The National Coalition of Ministries to Men (NCMM) is a partnership of over 150 organizations and independent ministers with one objective: to advance the leadership of men into disciples of Christ and spread the good news of Jesus Christ to all men in America and ultimately around the world. NCMM is unprecedented in its collaboration representing more than 200,000 churches worldwide.
The Reload '12 Conference attracts international church and denominational leaders. Held in Ontario, CA from September 17-19, Reload '12 will inspire and recharge church leadership with challenging messages, strategies and the opportunity to engage with leaders committed to building disciple-making churches.
During the special event to be held at Saddleback Church, Luck will be discussing the SLEEPING GIANT total solution to men's ministry that was developed and tested over the past decade through churches of every size within the Purpose Driven Network, in the U.S. and around the world. He will also be hosting a tour of the Saddleback facilities and discussing Saddleback's ministry which engages over 8,000 men in weekly small groups, in men's personal growth and leadership development processes to develop stronger faith, relationships, community involvement.
Luck is excited about the role NCMM will be filling in the church in the days to come. "The ministries connected to NCMM are helping churches wake the Sleeping Giant-men who name Christ as Lord and are called to serve Him in their families, communities, and local church. The local church aspect is what we are going to discuss. For years men have been meeting in groups outside the church in the workplace and community disconnected from the local church mission and leadership. That trend is changing and the ministries connected to NCMM are going to play a critical role in helping local pastors resource their men."
SLEEPING GIANT is THE blueprint for Men's Ministry for churches of 200 to 20,000; a year-long strategy that is scalable for any size church, moving men from bystanders to the front lines. SLEEPING GIANT enables pastors to turn their crowd of affiliated men into a core of activated men and leaders who are aligned with their senior pastor's vision and mission. The process has been documented and outlined in the seminal book on men's ministry, SLEEPING GIANT: No Movement of God without Men of God, published by Lifeway Church Resources and B&H Publishing. Kenny Luck and SLEEPING GIANT are also the cornerstone of men's ministry resources provided by Lifeway and the Southern Baptist Convention.
The Reload '12 Conference will be held at the Radisson Ontario Airport Hotel Sept 17-19 in Ontario, CA. For more information or registration information, please see the official website: http://www.ncmm.org.
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK