Founder of Acappella Ministries Keith Lancaster Receives Lipscomb University's Kopio Award
Founder of The Acappella Company and acappella music pioneer Keith Lancaster received 2012 Kopio Awards from Lipscomb University. 'Kopio' is a Greek word and means 'labor to weariness', a person who works hard, labors. Kopio Awards' name was inspired by the meaning of the word 'Kopio' and Colossians 1:29. Kopio Awards are handed to the people who dedicated their hard work to serve God and the community.
Keith Lancaster was honored with the Kopio Award last Saturday, June 30, 2012 at Acafest. Lancaster recorded his first project featuring all parts a cappella at his early age. Later he founded The Acappella Company through which he produced unique a cappella projects focusing on diversity of voices and vocal techniques.
Like Us on Facebook
Lancaster is also founder of Acappella group featuring men's vocals. Acappella group was founded in 1982 and this year celebrates its 30th anniversary. Acappella Ministries uses their voices to spread the gospel of God's love to the listeners around the world.
For more information regarding Keith Lancaster, visit http://theacappellacompany.com.
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK