Justin Bieber, "Worst Birthday" / Selena Gomez Over Him?
Justin Bieber hasn't been having a great month of March so far. He turned 19 on the 1st and according to his Twitter, it was the "worst birthday" he's ever had.
Apparently, Justin arrived at upscale London restaurant, 34, for his birthday dinner. According to The Sun he demanded a family at the table next to him to relocate so Bieb's bodyguards could sit closer to him. When management scoffed at the ridiculous request Bieber's entourage allegedly stormed off.
The restaurant fiasco wasn't even the worst part of the "worst birthday." From the restaurant Bieber tried to make his way to London's Cirque Du Soir club, but Bieber-mania interrupted in full force. As the mob of Beliebers screamed "Happy Birthday" wishes to the pop star, one fan ended up falling down, getting injured in the chaos.
Like Us on Facebook
Once past the pandemonium Bieber and his friends wanted to party at the club. Unfortunately for the 19-year-old pop diva, a couple of his friends were underage. Reportedly the club refused entry to 14-year-old Jayden Smith and Bieber's rumored squeeze 17-year-old Ella-Paige Roberts Clarke, citing a strict age policy "like all clubs in London."
Bummed about the birthday disaster Bieber was hoping to get a little sympathy from his not so recent ex Selena Gomez. Instead, the cuter half of Jelena ignored him. A source close to the former Disney star told HollywoodLife.com that, "Justin texted Selena about how depressed he was about his birthday party being a disaster, but she just ignored him," the source told the online celebrity gossip site. "She's been laughing about his ridiculous outfits and thinks he's just being needy. She's moving on and having fun with all of her friends and family - she doesn't have time for him."
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK