Justin Bieber Tells Oprah About Selena Gomez, Loneliness and Fame
In an Oprah interview that aired in November, Justin Bieber shed some light on his recent split with singer and actor Selena Gomez, life in the famous lane, and his transition from teen idol to adult artist. Oprah told Good Morning America this interview was "biggest since Michael Jackson in 1993."
When asked about Gomez the singer tells Oprah, "I am all about genuine people, and I feel like she's just one of the most genuine people. She just has a good heart. And I can talk to her about anything."
Like Us on Facebook
When asked how the paparazzi play a part in the Canadian heartthrob's personal life, referring to how a lot of celebrities make sure to hide their girlfriend's in different cars Bieber tells Oprah, "I never make her separate from me because I don't ever want her to feel like I'm ashamed with her. If we getaway, we're getting away together, at least."
Though fame can yield some incredible opportunities in life, it's not without its drawbacks. "I really don't have a lot of friends," Bieber told Oprah. "You just feel sometimes that you need someone to be there with you. I get days where I'm just down and gloomy."
Bieber himself has been cited as saying he aspires to be the next King of Pop. However, regardless of how you feel about Beiber and his music, the two interviews and personalities have few similarities.
Though both I'm sure made and are making weighty sacrifices, the 1993 interview with Michael Jackson granted access to the Neverland Ranch with content focused on Jackson's insecurities, borderline insanities. To appeal more to Bieber's demographic, the two went shopping at Ralph Lauren.
Check out a clip of the Oprah interview with Justin Bieber that aired on "Oprah's Next Chapter" November 25th.
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK