Jesus Culture Music Releases Emerging Voices July 31
Emerging Voices, the seventh new full-length recording from Jesus Culture Music, releases on Kingsway July 31, 2012 with EMI CMG Distribution in the US. The anticipated new album follows last year's critically acclaimed, No. 1- selling CD/DVD, Jesus Culture Awakening: Live From Chicago, and features four rising worship leaders: Derek Johnson, Mary Kat Ehrenzeller, Nate Ward and Justin Jarvis.
CLICK HERE for Jesus Culture 'Emerging Voices' Album Review
Like Us on Facebook
"I'm excited to introduce four emerging voices to you that we know and love," says Banning Liebscher, Jesus Culture director. "We believe that there are emerging voices being raised up around the earth right now, and these voices are going to be used to see entire nations awakened to the love of Jesus; awakened to the gospel. This is really our heart for this album, Emerging Voices.
"Kim Walker-Smith, Chris Quilala and Melissa Wise-How were worship leaders who were young and involved in our youth group and that the Lord began to anoint to see their voice stir the hearts of the Church and awaken people to Jesus," continues Liebscher. "This album is just a handful of these emerging voices; ones that are close to us: Derek, Mary Kat, Nate and Justin. I'm convinced that God is going to take their lives, songs and anointing to impact an entire generation."
More information on the heart behind Emerging Voices from Liebscher can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=274n_p8hnZM. Jesus Culture also released "get to know you" videos from Derek Johnson, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2qxelS1s-I, Mary Kat Ehrenzeller, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MTpjeRo_ZA, and Nate Ward, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuSTNEKoUeY with an additional video from Justin Jarvis to post soon.
Known as one of the most influential youth movements around the world, Jesus Culture has ignited a generation with energetic, passionate and authentic worship music organically birthed through the momentum of a movement whose focus is to equip a generation to transform society by bringing people into an encounter with God's love through worship and discipleship. Their albums capture the heart of this movement of young people who are passionate for God and seeking an encounter with His presence.
With all new original worship songs that range from the moving "Mighty Fortress" to the message of surrender in "Where You Are" and the soulful anthem "I Belong To You," the complete Emerging Voices track listing with accompanying songwriters follows:
Here We Are - (Justin Davis)
I Belong To You - (Derek Johnson and Jeremy Edwardson)
Mighty Fortress - (Mary Kat Ehrenzeller, Andrew Ehrenzeller)
Let It Go - (Derek Johnson, Jeremy Edwardson)
Be My Love - (Justin Jarvis)
We Just Love You (Be My Love Reprise) - (Justin Jarvis)
Who Can Compare - (Mary Kat Ehrenzeller, Justin Jarvis)
You Are My God - (Derek Johnson, Jeremy Edwardson)
Where You Are - (Nate Ward, Eric Skaggs, Shelly Head)
Glory Come Down - (Derek Johnson)
I Won't Settle - (Nate Ward, Kathy Frizzell, Judy Fitzpatrick)
More information on Jesus Culture, including its events, can be found at www.jesusculturemusic.com,
Kingsway and Integrity Music compose the music division of David C Cook, a nonprofit global resource provider serving the Church with life-transforming materials. Headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Kingsway and Integrity Music's resources are distributed in more than 160 countries and sold worldwide. Additional information can be found at http://kingswayworship.com and www.integritymusic.com.
- TobyMac Introduces Recent Gotee Records Signee, Ryan Stevenson
- Mark Schultz "All Things Possible" Cruise Tour 2014 / Jimmy Needham and Cindy Morgan Special Guests
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK