Jeremy Camp’s New Album “Reckless” & New Book “I Still Believe” Out February!
Fans of Jeremy Camp should be excited. Lucky for them the massively successful Christian recording artist is staying busy. The BEC Recordings Artist is releasing his newest album Reckless February 12th. Reckless is Camp's seventh studio record and first studio release since his 2008 Grammy-nominated Speaking Louder Than Before. Along with Reckless Camp will also release his first book on Tyndale House Publishers called "I Still Believe" later this month.
Like Us on Facebook
On Reckless Camp draws from the disciple Paul as the source of inspiration for his newfound reckless spirit. "What that means to me is saying, 'God, I am willing to go wherever you want me to go, and do whatever you want me to do, despite the consequences,'" Camp said. "I think for me, I look at Paul, and Paul is such an example of that."
He specifically draws on Acts 14 when Paul returns to Lystra to share the Gospel. He describes how the return to the place Paul had previously been stoned could be seen as crazy. Instead Camp refers to it as reckless, which he defines as a more purposeful surrender.
"[Paul] wasn't being crazy for crazy's sake, saying 'I don't care what's going to happen. I just want to go.' No, when you feel God calling you to do something, you have to be obedient. And that's the difference. Paul was just obedient. That's what reckless is."
In "I Still Believe" Camp reveals, in detail, how his poor upbringing and darker teen years led to a profound relationship with the Lord, as well as inspiration for countless Contemporary Christian songs.
See the title track "Reckless" on GodTube:
Follow Jeremy Camp on tour:
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Album Goes Gold, Joins Show Hope Concert May 26 in Nashville with Casting Crowns, Steven Curtis Chapman & Others
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK