Jeremy Camp’s Long-Awaited New Album Reckless Drops Today
Today marks the release of Reckless, Jeremy Camp's first studio album in five years. His last recorded release was the live album, We Cry Out: Worship Project. Reckless features 11 tracks and was co-written with producer and engineer Andy Dodd. Camp, 35, has one of the largest followings in Christian Contemporary music.
The album got its unusual title from an equally unusual source. Camp drew inspiration from the disciple Paul, specifically from Paul's ordeal in Acts 14. In the text, Paul returns to Lystra where he had previously been stoned, to share the gospel. Paul's return could be described as crazy, but Camp's view is that Paul was reckless in his devotion to the lord, not crazy.
Like Us on Facebook
"[Paul] wasn't being crazy for crazy's sake, saying 'I don't care what's going to happen. I just want to go.' No, when you feel God calling you to do something, you have to be obedient. And that's the difference. Paul was just obedient. That's what reckless is, Camp explained"
Camp will release his first book titled "I Still Believe" in late February.
Reckless, Camp's 11 track new album is available now for download on iTunes.
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK