Southern Gospel Artists and a Couple Jeff & Sheri Easter Celebrated 27 Years of Marriage
Southern Gospel artists and a couple Jeff & Sheri Easter celebrated 27 years of marriage yesterday, June 18.
How did Jeff & Sheri meet? Jeff introduced himself to Sheri's mother Polly, and she introduced the two of them at the Albert E. Brumley Sundown to Sunup Gospel Singing in 1984, in Arkansas. Just ten months later the couple was married.
The couple became a part of The Lewis Family, however in 1988 they chose to perform on their own and the decision was very successful. Later their son Madison joined Jeff & Sheri Easter playing the electric guitar. Daughter Morgan joined them with vocals.
Like Us on Facebook
On the couple's twentieth wedding anniversary they received their daughter Maura Grace as a gift to each other.
Jeff & Sheri Easter's career includes five Dove Awards, and Grammy nomination among other numerous awards. Jeff & Sheri Easter have been part of the Gaither Homecoming Video Series.
The couple fought together through the battle with Sheri's breast cancer and they beat it with prayers and strength of each other! Still going strong, the couple continues to set a good example for many families while sharing their powerful lyrics and graceful melodies.
Happy 27th anniversary Jeff & Sheri Easter!
For more information on Jeff & Sheri Eater visit http://www.jeffandsherieaster.com.
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK