Jason Castro’s New Single “Only a Mountain,” Busts into the top five on iTunes on the first Day of the release
Word Entertainment's Jason Castro released the first single, "Only A Mountain," from his upcoming album. Immediately upon release and nearly two weeks before radio impact date, the track soared into the Top 10 on the iTunes Christian & Gospel Songs chart (iTunes link: http://smarturl.it/jasoncastro) and continued climbing to No. 3.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW Jason Castro in Photos
Like Us on Facebook
"Only A Mountain" is produced by Ben Glover and David Garcia and written by Jason Castro, Mia Fieldes and Seth Mosley. When writing the song, Castro was inspired by the words of Jesus when He said, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Castro adds, "Man, we've all got mountains in our life, but Jesus tells us that we don't have to worry about them. He said, 'If you have faith and do not doubt...you can say to this mountain, "Go, throw yourself into the sea, and it will be done."' Well, I believe; and I have seen those mountains move!"
Internationally-renowned singer-songwriter Jason Castro has topped radio charts in multiple countries, including: Norway, Singapore and The Philippines. His self-titled debut album entered the Billboard Top 200 Album chart at No. 18. Throughout his career, Jason has appeared on television shows such as "TODAY," "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," "Access Hollywood," "The Bold and the Beautiful," and "The Bachelor" and has appeared on the pages of Rolling Stone, USA Today and The New York Times. Jason's second studio album will be released in early 2013.
For additional information on Jason Castro, visit www.jasoncastromusic.com
About Word Entertainment
A leader in the music industry for over 60 years, Word Entertainment, a Warner/Curb company, is a unique, comprehensive entertainment company comprised of multi-faceted artist service departments including publishing, merchandising, booking, and online initiatives. Word Entertainment represents some of the top names and brands in music, including Meredith Andrews, Chris August, BarlowGirl, Francesca Battistelli, Big Daddy Weave, Jason Castro, Patrick Ryan Clark, Everfound, for KING & COUNTRY, Group 1 Crew, Dara Maclean, Point Of Grace and Sidewalk Prophets and is home to 25 Entertainment, Word Distribution (representing Curb Records and Big Idea/VeggieTales among others), Word Print, Word Music Publishing and Word Label Group's Word Records and Fervent Records.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK