Jason Bare Makes Guest Appearance This Week on CTN's BRIDGES
Singer/songwriter Jason Bare makes a guest appearance on the upcoming edition of Bridges, the flagship program on the Christian Television Network. Bare, who recently taped the segment, shares Christmas music and speaks with host Monica Schmelter about his Christmas memories. The show is set to air Friday, November 23, at 9:30 a.m. CT and 8:30 p.m. CT.
"Appearing on Bridges was an absolute joy for me," Bare says. "Monica is such a fantastic host, and we had a blast talking about life, the Lord, and all the latest activities going on with my music. I'm always excited to have the opportunity to share the message in my music, especially at Christmas, which has always been my favorite time of the year! I am grateful that CTN would give me that opportunity and I hope this interview gives encouragement to those that see it."
Like Us on Facebook
Bare's Bridges episode includes a video of "Have You Heard," the title track from the singer/songwriter's 2011 Christmas EP, and "For The First Time," Bare's 2010 Christmas single release. Both songs have become radio favorites during the holiday season.
Christmas is a special time of year for Bare. With a long history of leading praise and worship in traditional settings, the singer/songwriter launched his national platform in 2010 with the release of a Christmas song, "For the First Time." The song resonated with radio and quickly climbed to No. 1 on the Christian Music Weekly (CMW) Worship chart, No. 2 on the CMW Inspirational (INSPO) chart, No. 8 on the CMW Christmas charts, and remained one of the Most Added songs on CMW's INSPO chart for five weeks. Bare released his five-song Christmas EP, Have You Heard, the following year with similar results. The title track hit No. 2 on the CMW INSPO chart and No. 5 on the CMW Christmas chart. It peaked at No. 16 on Billboard's Soft AC/Inspirational National Airplay chart and remained in the Top 20 on that chart for four weeks.
For more information about Bare, visit jasonbare.com.
For more information about Bridges, to check local listings or to view online, visit ctntv.org .
Photo caption: Jason Bare, left, is interviewed by Monica Schmelter, right, during an episode of CTN's Bridges. (McCain & Co. Public Relations photo)
About Jason Bare:
After spending a lifetime growing up in church as a preacher's kid, attending Lee University and traveling as part of the Lee Singers, Bare has spent the past 14 years leading congregations in praise and worship, most recently at Kingdom Life Ministries in Virginia, while also writing and singing his original music.
In December 2010, his debut radio single, the nationally-released Christmas song, "For The First Time," hit No. 1. In 2011, he released his debut CD, Beautiful Design, and his Christmas EP, Have You Heard. In December 2011, the title track from Have You Heard peaked at No. 5 on the Christian Music Weekly Inspirational chart and No. 16 on Billboard's Soft AC/Inspirational National Airplay chart.
During the last few years, Bare has appeared on television networks including TBN, JCTV and CTN, premiered his first music video for "You Found Me" and toured throughout the United States and South Africa.
For more information, visit jasonbare.com.
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK