Jamie Grace Releases New Video for 'Come To Me,' Featuring Joanne Cash
GRAMMY® Nominee and Best New Artist Dove Award winner Jamie Grace is riding a wave of acclaim, popularity and radio success that now finds her debuting her new music video for her single "Come to Me" with the help of legendary singer-songwriter Joanne Cash, sister of the late, great Johnny Cash. In addition, the majority of the video was filmed at the Cash family's own Cash Cabin Studio.
As the video debuted today on her official website JamieGrace.com, Grace comments, "Joanne Cash is by far one of the loveliest people I have ever met. When I wrote 'Come to Me,' I was inspired by a video where Johnny Cash shared a story with Joanne about meeting Jesus. Sitting face to face with Joanne and hearing the sweet story about her brother inspired me so much. I already enjoyed his music, but ultimately, his passion for his faith and family have taken deep root in my heart. It was a blessing to me to write 'Come To Me' and work with Joanne. Filming at the ranch and meeting the Cash family was an honor and a dream come true!"
Like Us on Facebook
The long-form version of the video, featuring an introduction from Joanne Cash, will be featured exclusively on Grace's website. A short-form version of the video is available for viewing on her official YouTube page.
The Cash Cabin in Hendersonville, Tenn., was the personal recording studio of the legendary Johnny Cash as well as where he overdubbed the vocals for the last few projects of his career, released via American Recordings. Commenting on the collaboration with Grace for "Come To Me," Joanne Cash says, "I so enjoyed the video I did with Jamie Grace. She is a sweetheart, and I believe she will be used greatly by the Lord. She has Jesus in her heart, and she will follow him where He leads. I pray that 'Come To Me' will bless many hurting people."
The ever-building momentum behind Jamie Grace includes a GRAMMY® nomination, two chart-topping singles and No. 1 status on three different charts (National Audience, AC and CHR), and recent nods to Grace from celebrities including country superstar Reba McEntire and The View co-host Sherri Shepherd. The breakout success of her GRAMMY®-nominated, No. 1 smash hit "Hold Me" also assisted in propelling Grace to win her first GMA Dove Award--for New Artist of the Year--earlier this year, in addition to a recent Billboard Music Award nomination.
Her current CHR single, "Come To Me," was released to radio this spring, following her previous singles "Hold Me" and "You Lead." "Hold Me" raked in No. 1's across the board with a No. 1 at Christian AC Monitored, Christian AC Mediabase, iTunes ® Christian & Gospel Songs, Billboard Christian Digital Tracks and Christian CHR. Jamie Grace is one of very few artists to have their debut single go No. 1 on both AC radio charts and CHR. Her second single, "You Lead," also the No.1 spot on the CHR chart. Jamie Grace released her Gotee debut, One Song At A Time, in September 2011. The project features many tracks that been spotlighted via TV and online placements, including VH1's Baseball Wives and Basketball Wives LA and online ads for Microsoft's Dell Inspiron 15R laptop computer.
This fall, Jamie Grace will join the "Eye On It Tour" with TobyMac and Chris August, and later, the TobyMac "HITS Deep Tour" alongside Brandon Heath, Mandisa, Britt Nicole, Chris August and Group 1 Crew. She is currently touring across the country throughout the summer. To view Jamie Grace's tour schedule, visit artistdata.sonicbids.com/jamie-grace/shows/.
About Jamie Grace:
Hailing from outside of Atlanta in Lithonia, Georgia, GRAMMY ® nominee Jamie Grace is a 20-year-old-college student who, aside from her career and touring as a singer-songwriter, is also studying children's ministry. At age 11, Jamie Grace was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, and has since traveled the country sharing her story and faith through music and speaking. Upon signing Jamie Grace, multiple GRAMMY ® winner TobyMac remarked "I have not been this excited to work with an artist in a long, long time." Though she just released her first, full-length record in September 2011, Jamie Grace has been a part of the well-known Revolve tour, scored two No. 1 radio hits and has had a highly successful EP. In addition, she recently won the GMA Dove Award for New Artist of the Year.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK