Jamie Grace To Appear Live on ABC's 'The View' Tuesday, July 24th
GRAMMY® Nominee and Best New Artist Dove Award winner Jamie Grace's wave of acclaim and popularity continues, now finding her making an appearance on ABC's hit talk show 'The View.'
On Tuesday, July 24th, Jamie Grace will perform her No. 1 hit song "Hold Me," live during a special Gospel show that will also feature Kirk Franklin, Marvin Sapp, Donnie McClurkin and Israel Houghton. The ever-building momentum behind Jamie Grace includes a GRAMMY® nomination, two chart-topping singles and No. 1 status on three different charts (National Audience, AC and CHR), and recent nods to Grace from celebrities including country superstar Reba McEntire and 'The View' co-host Sherri Shepherd, who along with co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck has "Hold Me" as her ringtone.
Like Us on Facebook
The breakout success of her GRAMMY®-nominated, No. 1 smash hit "Hold Me" also assisted in propelling Grace to win her first GMA Dove Award--for New Artist of the Year--earlier this year, in addition to a recent Billboard Music Award nomination.
Jamie Grace recently debuted the new music video for "Come to Me" with the help of legendary singer-songwriter Joanne Cash, sister of the late, great Johnny Cash, with the majority of the video being filmed at the Cash family's own Cash Cabin Studio. This fall, Jamie Grace will join the "Eye On It Tour" with TobyMac and Chris August, and later, the TobyMac "HITS Deep Tour" alongside Brandon Heath, Mandisa, Britt Nicole, Chris August and Group 1 Crew. She is currently touring across the country throughout the summer. To view Jamie Grace's tour schedule and the "Come to Me" music video, visit www.jamiegrace.com. CLICK HERE TO WATCH Jamie Grace - "Come To Me" featuring Joanne Cash [Music Video]
About Jamie Grace:
Hailing from outside of Atlanta in Lithonia, Georgia, GRAMMY ® nominee Jamie Grace is a 20-year-old-college student who, aside from her career and touring as a singer-songwriter, is also studying children's ministry. At age 11, Jamie Grace was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, and has since traveled the country sharing her story and faith through music and speaking. Upon signing Jamie Grace, multiple GRAMMY ® winner TobyMac remarked "I have not been this excited to work with an artist in a long, long time." Though she just released her first, full-length record in September 2011, Jamie Grace has been a part of the well-known Revolve tour, scored two No. 1 radio hits and has had a highly successful EP. In addition, she recently won the GMA Dove Award for New Artist of the Year.
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK