Apple’s Release of iPhone 6 and iPhone Math in June is No More Skeptical
Apple to launch new iPhone models in June to enhance its reign in the smartphone market says media reports.
This morning the reports quoted that; the company has a plan for a 4.8-inch iPhone 'Math'. The local industry sources as saying that the Cupertino, California-based consumer electronics giant will release at least three new models of its iconic smartphone this summer. Although Apple stock prices keep changing, one thing prevails when it comes to Cupertino's dream machine: speculation.
Like Us on Facebook
Translated stories from the China Times and Taiwan-based Commercial Times, the iPhone Math would feature a 4.8-inch screen and an 8-megapixel camera, says Brightwire.com.
According to Commercial Times, Hon Hai Group, the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer remains the biggest winner in the race for the new iPhone orders. Hon Hai report has secured 90 percent of the new iPhone assembling orders.
Largen Precision will provide 8 million camera lenses for both "iPhone 5S" and the "iPhone Math," industry sources said.
Genius Electronic Optical Co. reportedly will also supply some camera lenses for the new iPhone models.
Hon Hai Group members will also continue to expand their Apple exclusive stores in Taiwan and China and tap into 4G telecom services.
Apple's MacWorld Conference is scheduled for Jan. 31-Feb. 2, which will focus on Mac OS-related events, but industry sources said information about new iPhone models might gradually be leaked.
The new iPhone models will rival with South Korean titan Samsung Electronics Corp.'s Galaxy S4 expected to debut at Mobile World Congress set to open in Barcelona in March.
Industry sources said the next-generation iPhone might include a fingerprint scanner built into the home button.
Some analysts also forecast that Apple may launch a more affordable range of iPhone in the second half of this year to expand its market share in the increasingly crowded smartphone market, says Focus Taiwan News.
- Tquan Moore Selected For Springboard South Music Festival
- Devin Mcglamery Celebrates Love Is A Verb Release
- Javen & Friends Send Praises High During CD Release Concert
- Smokie Norful's Song Say So Available Digitally May 28th
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK