iPhone 5 vs. galaxy s4: which smartphone performs better?
Samsung finally unveiled the new Galaxy S4. From the 1.9-GHz quad-core processor to its 13-megapixel camera, the Galaxy S4 takes the Samsung series to another level. But does the Galaxy S4 pack enough punch to steal Apple iPhone fans?
Just holding both fans in your hands, it's not hard to tell the Galaxy S4 is much larger than the iPhone 5. With a 5-inch display, the Galaxy S4 is a hybrid between phone and table; a "phablet" if you will. Great for keyboards, bad for overall comfort ability in your hands. The 4-inch iPhone 5 screen seems a little more normal.
Like Us on Facebook
For those that prefer a bigger screen, the S4 might be the phone for you. It's definitely an improvement on its predecessor boasting a full 1,920-by-1080 pixel ratio. At 441 pixels per inch, it's also an improvement on the iPhone 5's 326 picels per inch.
The Galaxy S4's 13-megapixel camera also has a bunch of new features, like the ability to record from the front and back camera simultaneously.
With features and specs aside the biggest difference between the Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5 is the operating system. The Galaxy S4 operates on Android (4.2.2. Jelly Bean), while the iPhone 5 uses iOS 6.1.2.
iOS has proven to be a little more intuitive, but for the Android masters of the world, Jelly Bean could be a great asset.
Samsung hasn't released any price info or release date for the Galaxy S4, but have said the phone will be available on all four major phone carriers, making it more accessible than the iPhone 5.
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- Chris Tomlin's "Burning Lights Tour" Makes Career History
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK