iPad 4 vs. iPad Mini
Having trouble deciding between the iPad 4 and the iPad Mini? Obviously the main difference is the 9.7-inch display on the normal iPad and the 7.9-inch display of the iPad mini. But you may be surprised to find out a few key differences under the hood of each.
The iPad 4 has a stronger processor than the iPad Mini. But because the iPad Mini has a smaller screen, it demands less from the processor. Battery and storage is a moot point. They both are good for about 10 hours and come in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB.
Like Us on Facebook
Here are a couple issues that may sway your decision. Here are some strengths and weaknesses of the iPad Mini:
The iPad Mini is cheaper than the iPad 4. Who doesn't want some extra change?
A smaller iPad is a more portable iPad. For those on-the-go situations you can just tuck your iPad Mini in a small handbag or big pocket.
Stereo speakers on the iPad Mini make it a sweet portable music player.
iMessage convos are much less cluttered on the iPad Mini than on the much smaller iPhone.
The smaller screen requires less CPU and offers more portability. But it also means a smaller keyboard. Those sausage fingers of yours might be a little cramped for those detailed emails and text messages.
Smaller screen also means less space for apps. Your Fruit Ninja score shouldn't suffer drastically but feeling cramped could be a little annoying at times.
Far less accessories for the iPad Mini. As they grow in popularity this will most likely change but in the meantime it's food for thought.
Basically, 1.8 inches is the deciding factor. Want on-the-go, lightweight portability or more space for a bigger keyboard? You decide.
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK