In:Cast Events Bring Stepping Up National Men’s Simulcast to Churches and Men’s Groups
in:cast events brings Stepping Up National Men's Simulcast event featuring FamilyLife's Dennis Rainey, James MacDonald, Robert Lewis, and Crawford Loritts to churches and men's groups Saturday, August 4, 2012.
"We are excited to partner with FamilyLife for the Stepping Up simulcast," said Chris Thomason, chief executive officer of in:cast events. "Their credibility and servant heart in ministry is unparalleled and the perfect organization to deliver this timely and important message on courageous manhood from a Biblical perspective."
Like Us on Facebook
The simulcast covers a variety of topics on what biblical manhood looks like and what it means to be a godly, courageous man in today's world. The event will help men understand their biblical roles; show men what it means to lead at home, at work, and in the community; and explain why men need the accountability of other men on the journey of manhood.
The four-hour simulcast event is broadcasting from host-site locations from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. Central and Pacific and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Mountain and Eastern. To find the locations nearest to you, please visit http://incastevents.com/portfolio/steppingup. It is not too late for small groups to sign up and host the event via webstream. Call 1-888-235-7948 for pricing. Also, a webcast of the event will be available for purchase via on: demand a week after the simulcast.
For more information, please visit www.incastevents.com.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS:
Dennis Rainey: Dennis Rainey serves as President and CEO of FamilyLife® and hosts the nationally syndicated FamilyLife Today® radio program. He has authored or co-authored more than two dozen books including Stepping Up: A Call to Courageous Manhood; Interviewing Your Daughter's Date; Aggressive Girls, Clueless Boys; and the best-selling Moments Together for Couples. Dennis and his wife, Barbara, have been married 39 years and love laughing with their six children and eighteen grandchildren.
Bob Lepine: Bob Lepine is charged with managing the content developed at FamilyLife, and as such, he wears multiple hats as Vice President and Chief Content Officer. He is also known as the co-host, with Dennis Rainey, of FamilyLife Today and author of numerous articles and books including The Christian Husband and Helping Your Children Know God. He serves as the host for Moody Radio's Today In the Word and Truth for Life with Alistair Begg. He and his wife, Mary Ann, have been married 33 years. They have five children.
James MacDonald: James MacDonald is the founding senior pastor of Harvest Bible Chapel, leads the church planting ministry of Harvest Bible Fellowship, teaches the practical application of God's Word on the Walk in the Word radio broadcast, and is a gifted author and speaker. He and his wife, Kathy, have three children and four grandchildren. You can find out more about James and his ministries at JamesMacDonald.com.
Crawford Loritts: Crawford Loritts is senior pastor of Fellowship Bible Church in Roswell, Georgia; hosts the daily radio program Living a Legacy; and is an internationally known Bible teacher and author. His books include A Passionate Commitment, Leadership as an Identity, and Never Walk Away. Crawford and his wife, Karen, have been married for 41 years. They have four grown children and eight grandchildren.
Robert Lewis: Robert has been a pastor, writer, speaker, and visionary for over forty years. For twenty one of those years, he was directional leader of Fellowship Bible Church in Little Rock, Arkansas. Robert has written and produced a number of best-selling books and video resources including the nationally recognized Men's Fraternity series: Quest for Authentic Manhood, Winning at Work and Home, and The Great Adventure. He has also authored The Church of Irresistible Influence, Raising a Modern-Day Knight, and Real Family Values; and he produced the LifeReady video series. Today, Robert is still very involved in local church ministry and serves on a number of boards including The Bob Buford Institute. He is also senior advisor to Leadership Network. In 2001, he was named Pastor of the Year by the National Coalition of Men's Ministries. Married since 1971, Robert and his wife, Sherard, reside in Little Rock and have four grown children and three grandchildren.
ABOUT in:ciite media:in:cast events is an affiliate of in:ciite media, which is a growing music and film company where creativity, innovation, impacting technology, and experiences merge. Our mission is helping build God's kingdom by creating remarkable experiences through media products and events that are culturally and spiritually relevant. For more information on in:cast events, please visit www.incastevents.com. For more information on in:ciite media, please visit: www.inciite.com.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK