Galaxy Note 2 vs. iPhone 5 vs. Galaxy S4: The Battle of the Smart Phones
While the iPhone 5 has enlarged its screen to a 4 inch display screen, the Galaxy Note 2 has a massive 5.5 inch screen. This could be a great feature for watching videos or reading, however, a complaint with the size is that you have to use two hands to do almost anything on the Galaxy Note 2. The Galaxy Note 2's processor is twice as fast as the iPhone 5 with more RAM, and has double the battery size at 3100mAh.
The Galaxy S4 has a 5 inch screen and is the sharpest screen of the 3 phones, but clearly the newest as well. The S4 also has a bigger batter and more developed processor then older generation Galaxy phones and also beats out the iPhone 5 in all of those categories as well except for iPhone still has been App store and functionality between phone and computer.
Like Us on Facebook
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is equipped with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean while the Apple iPhone 5 has its own proprietary OS, iOS 6. The iOS system is deemed the better functioning of the two by the public. Apple's App Store has apps that tend to be more polished and with a more pleasing appearance.
The iPhone has always had superior integration of hardware and software that has always gained a wide advantage over its competitors. Also, the iPhone always seems one step ahead in technology with the best and biggest App stores and things like Siri that are pushing the technological advance. However, the Galaxy S4 has the new "hovering" features that let you control the phone without actually touching it. Also, you can tilt the phone to scroll up or down a page without actually scrolling it down with your finger which could be pretty cool.
Apple iPhone 5 has a sleeker look with the Samsung handset looking somewhat cheap with to its plastic materials. Both phones have 8 megapixel cameras on the back. The Note 2 has with a 1.9MP shooter on the front while the Apple iPhone 5 a 1.2MP. The Galaxy Note 2 does have a cool feature with split screen, and even triple screen that is very cool.
So in summary the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has bigger display and battery, storage and processor then the iPhone. The Apple iPhone 5 has better price tag, looks, design and the camera with better photos in low light and faster image capture then the Note 2. The new Samsung S4 has the iphone beat in most categories now though. In the end it comes down to which operating system you prefer, Android or iOS. Also, ofcourse is the wait to see what, if any, game changing features the new iPhone 5S will have this summer.
- Brandon Heath's 'Blue Mountain' Album, Touring & K-LOVE Awards Nominations
- TobyMac Introduces Recent Gotee Records Signee, Ryan Stevenson
- Mark Schultz "All Things Possible" Cruise Tour 2014 / Jimmy Needham and Cindy Morgan Special Guests
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK