Francesca Battistelli's Plans for the Second Half of the Year, Soon to Give Birth
Contemporary singer, Francesca Battistelli who married Matthew Goodwin in August 2009, will soon welcome a baby girl to the family. After she gave birth to her son Matthew Elijah Goodwin in September 22, 2010, Battistelli is about to give birth to Matthew's little sister any time now.
Battistelli, "I love my boys so much. Mind-boggling and exciting to think we're adding a girl to the mix any day now! Ahhhhh!"
What are Francesca Battistelli's plans for the second half of the year? According to the post on http://www.francescamusic.com/updates written by Francesca, by the end of this year, Battistelli is supposed to complete her first headlining tour and release a Christmas album.
Like Us on Facebook
Battistelli experienced a rapid success in her career after releasing My Paper Heart including her hit singles "Fee to Be Me" and "Beautiful, Beautiful". The music Video for "Free to Be Me" won her a Dove Award in 2010 in the Short Form Video category. In 2010, Battistelli also won a Dove Award for Female Vocalist of the Year.
In 2011, Battistelli released another project called Hundred More Years and won top Dove Award categories such as Artist of the Year, Female Vocalist of the Year and Pop-contemporary Recorded Song for "Beautiful, Beautiful".
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK