Facebook and Twitter Clash leaves Vine app
In the Recent report is has mentioned that Facebook and Twitter have been carrying on a relationship of late that sounds like the topic of an advice column in a women's magazine.
and Twitter have been carrying on a relationship of late that sounds like the topic of an advice column in a women's magazine. The most recent battle between these "frenemies" has Twitter's new video-sharing app "Vine" at the epicenter, as Facebook has reportedly blocked information sharing with the app.
Like Us on Facebook
After a Day twitter Launched Vine, Facebook has cut the video sharing option and find people button which was a source to Connect Facebook friends. Many Facebook users have a common practice in these options.
Facebook and twitter didn't make a comment about it, they have stopped the photo-sharing app that allowed twitter to open proper display.
Actually twitter acquired Vine in 2012, but the Public launch is not yet happened. But at the end it didn't have any scope.
At the end Twitter released Instagram style photo Filter for its own App.
Facebook also proposed changes to its data-sharing rules that would allow the social network to use data collected by Instagram to "tell us information about you" and "improve" the quality of ads."
The change allows Facebook, which has more than a billion registered users, to build more complete profiles of its users - and target advertisements - using people's personal data from its social network and from Instagram.
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- Word Entertainment & 25 Entertainment Announce The 2013-14 "Girls of Grace" Season Presented By Childfund (VIDEO)
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK