EMI CMG Distribution Rebranded as Capitol Christian Distribution
Capitol Christian Music Group announced today that its market-leading distribution arm EMI CMG Distribution, will be re-branded as Capitol Christian Distribution. This announcement is made in tandem with the launch of their updated business-to-business website (http://www.capitolchristiandistribution.com).
"We are excited to introduce these changes today as we reveal the new name, logo and updated website," shares Greg Bays, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Capitol Christian Distribution. "Over the years we've been known by different names, but we are still the same team committed to deliver market leading services for our retailers and distribution partners. While we are unveiling a new name, our vision and mission remains unchanged - to impact the culture and resource the Church."
Like Us on Facebook
Capitol Christian Distribution celebrated a record-breaking 2012 as they were the #1 Billboard Top Christian Distributor for the 15th time in the past 17 years. During this banner year they distributed four Top 10 Billboard 200 chart debuts, including TobyMac's GRAMMY®-winning Eye On It, the first Christian project in 15 years to top the Billboard 200. With a strong release schedule for 2013, Capitol Christian Distribution has already scored another Billboard 200 #1 release with Chris Tomlin's Burning Lights. Additional top-sellers this year include the highest-selling Christian new artist debut album with Colton Dixon's A Messenger, and yet another #1 Billboard Christian album debut for Jeremy Camp with his newest release Reckless. Most recently, the release from Hillsong UNITED, Zion, debuted its first week topping the iTunes overall chart and reaching their highest ever Billboard 200 debut at #5.
With over 35 years of serving Christian retail, Capitol Christian Distribution remains committed to bringing the best-selling music, videos, and books as well as great terms and traffic driving promotions to their customers. As part of their service to retailers, www.capitolchristiandistribution.com will continue to have the expanded 24/7 access allowing retailers to manage their business on their own schedule. In addition, the EZ Initial Order program is still available allowing retailers to customize their new release orders.
- Tquan Moore Selected For Springboard South Music Festival
- Devin Mcglamery Celebrates Love Is A Verb Release
- Javen & Friends Send Praises High During CD Release Concert
- Smokie Norful's Song Say So Available Digitally May 28th
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK