EMI CMG Distribution And Dream Records Enter Long-Term Distribution Agreement
EMI CMG Distribution announces a new long-term distribution agreement with Los Angeles-based Dream Records. The new agreement will see EMI CMG Distribution represent exclusive worldwide rights to the Christian, general market and digital retail distribution of Dream Records' artists and products. Dream Records brings with it a distinguished roster of talent, such as Press Play, Darrell Evans, Cindy Cruse Ratcliff, Shake The Nation and Warr Acres.
Like Us on Facebook
Founder and President of Dream Records, David Hanley, shares, "Dream Records' goal is not only to develop and release remarkable artists and songs but more importantly to mentor, train and release 'music missionaries.' Dream's mission is to release the heart of an artist who is passionately and sincerely in tune with their Creator and recognizes that it's Christ who is on stage."
"We believe in the vision of Dream Records," says Greg Bays, EMI CMG Distribution's Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "EMI CMG Distribution is excited to partner with Dream and to help share their passion in supporting the ministry of their artists."
Dream Records is anticipating a strong release schedule this Fall, such as sophomore projects from rock group Submission Red coming in October, and a Spanish language worship album from Evan Craft in September. More information about these new releases may be found at emicmgdistribution.com.
"We are very excited about our new relationship with EMI CMG," adds Lance Brown, General Manager of Dream Records. "As we move forward together, Dream Records will continue to bring great music with the sheer focus of delivering the Gospel to encourage other Christians, as well as help others, discover the power of Jesus Christ for the first time in their lives. We are hopeful for the future."
ABOUT EMI CMG DISTRIBUTION
EMI CMG Distribution was founded in 1994 to serve as the main distribution outlet for EMI CMG's owned and distributed labels to the US Christian and general retail marketplace, and the international Christian marketplace. Since this distribution division was launched, EMI CMG has had more charting titles annually on Billboard's Top Christian charts than any other Christian distributor and has been named Billboard Magazine's Top Christian Music Distributor 11 times since 1995. In addition to distributing EMI Christian Music Group's fully-owned labels, which include Sparrow, ForeFront, and Credential imprints, as well as EMI Gospel and Worship Together, EMI CMG Distribution has exclusive distribution agreements with BEC/Tooth & Nail, Centricity Records, Gaither Music Group, Green Hill Productions, Hal Leonard, Inpop, Isaiah 61, Hillsong, Kingsway Music, sixsteps records, Sonoma Music, Maranatha! Music, North Point Music, Spring Hill Music Group, Troubadour for the Lord, Universal Music Group, VSR Music Group, Anchor Bay Entertainment/Starz, Creative Trust Media, Family Movie Night, Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment, Guardian Studios/Bananas, Jellyfish Labs, Millennium Media Services, Pure Flix Entertainment, Whitestone Media, Worthy Publishing, Authentic Publishers, and many more. EMI CMG Distribution is a division of EMI Christian Music Group, a unit of EMI Music (www.emi.com), one of the world's leading music companies. www.emicmgdistribution.com
ABOUT DREAM MUSIC GROUP: DREAM RECORDS
Dream Music Group, the umbrella company for Dream Records, DMG Productions, Dream Publicity, Dream Merchandise and One Moment Management, is quickly making a name for itself providing it's artists with a genuine approach to how real artist development should be done. By providing a partnership as a business model, Dream's artists empower themselves to develop and carry out a real vision for their lives as they affect other people's lives with their music and message. Incorporating social media, press, radio and touring it's allowing it's artists grow together as a family. www.DreamMusicGroup.com.
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK