EMI CMG Distribution Announces Expanded Relationship with CanZion Group, LP
EMI CMG Distribution is excited to extend their reach across the music industry by expanding their relationship with CanZion Group, LP in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. CanZion will now take over EMI's new release catalog to CBA stores in the ever-increasing Latino communities found in both countries.
Senior Vice President of sales and marketing at EMI, Greg Bays, is excited about the merger.
"We are thrilled to be expanding our relationship with CanZion into the CBA stores that serve the Latino community with our entire release schedule and catalog. Previously CanZion primarily focused on our Spanish product so this will be a great opportunity for all of our titles.
Like Us on Facebook
CEO of Canzio, Luis Quinelli added, "We are very pleased to be part of an expanded relationship with EMI CMG Distribution. Together, we will be working to transform the way that we serve the Latino Christian community in the United States and Puerto Rico. In our expanded role we have strategically designed a way to service the entire EMI CMG Distribution catalog to the stores in these markets through CanZion Group, LP. This new development is a wonderful opportunity to continue to bless the growing Latino Christian community.
CanZion will now focus on new marketing and sales services that cater to Latino consumers, but will focus on English-language releases as well.
CanZion will maintain an updated list of top selling "core" inventory titles that will include a wider range of CD and DVD releases.
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK