Dr. Michael Milton To Speak At Reagan Ranch Center To Celebrate 2nd Edition of His Latest Book, “Silent No More”
Author, theologian, and singer-songwriter Dr. Michael Milton has been invited to speak at the Reagan Ranch Center on the topic of "What Ronald Reagan's Legacy Can Teach the Church Today". The Chancellor/CEO of Reformed Theological Seminary, Dr. Milton will be speaking at the esteemed museum honoring the 40th U.S. President and to celebrate the second edition of his latest book, Silent No More. Open to the public, the even will take place in Santa Barbara, Calif. On March 15th at 4 p.m. P.T. and will be followed by a book signing.
Like Us on Facebook
There's been quite a buzz around Silent No More. National talk show host, author and son of President Ronal Reagan, Michael Reagan endorsed the title of Milton's latest book.
"My father once said 'If we ever forget that we are "One Nation Under God," then we will be a nation gone under,'" says President Reagan's eldest son. "As I think about those words with tears in my eyes, I ask, 'Where is the Church?' They are silent! Michael A. Milton has written a book that deals with the most important question of our time. Silent No More is a 'must read' if we are to save our nation. The Church must take the lead in this effort, and if they do not, then there is another quote from my father and it talks about Communism ending up on the ash heap of history. This time, however, it might well be us. Please pray for our nation."
To perform songs off of Milton's most recent CD, Through the Open Door, Christian recording artist Cindy Gibbs will join the speaker on stage during the event. Milton will also debut his newest single, "The Promise".
Milton and Gibbs will also be performing songs from Through the Open Door at 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 13th at the Valley Christian School in Los Angeles, on of the largest Christian schools in the country.
Milton's book, Silent No More will be available for purchase at both events, along with his latest CD Through the Open Door.
To RSVP to the March 15 event at the Reagan Ranch Center, email email@example.com.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK