Dove Award-Winning Artist Aaron Shust Joins Mark Schultz On “All Things Possible 2013 Tour”
Aaron Shust just announced he'd be joining platinum-selling singer/songwriter, Mark Schultz on his All Things Possible 2013 Tour. The Dove Award-winning Shust will join the 20-city tour that kicks off March 15th in Georgia and wraps up May 5th in Charlotte, NC. Presented by Compassion International, the All Things Possible tour will also feature Dove-nominated pop artist Johnny Diaz.
"My bandmates and I are dually excited about touring this Spring with Mark Schultz and Jonny Diaz, as well as the opportunity to share about the Kingdom work of Compassion International," says Shust. "We look forward to spending an evening with people in these select cities, worshiping our God together and being challenged to see Him in ways we might not have considered before."
Like Us on Facebook
On the tour, Shust will be promoting songs off his latest record, This Is What We Believe, which includes his career-defining hit "My Hope Is In You". The smash single stayed at the top of the AC monitor chart for 14 weeks during 2011 and 2012. It also ended this year at #8 on Billboard's Christian Songs category. Shust's newest single "We Are Free" reached a solid #21 on the AC monitor chart and #25 on the National Audience chart. Shust is currently working on his follow up record with Ed Cash. The new album is slated or a July 16th, 2013 release on Centricity Music.
All Things Possible 2013 Tour ticket buyers will have an option to purchase a "VIP Experience" ticket that includes early admittance, premium seating, and access to a pre-show Q&A with Schultz, Shust and Diaz.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK