Devyn DeLoera Emerges from NBC’s “The Voice” With New Single at iTunes
On Season 3 of NBC's hit series, "The Voice," America was introduced to Texas-bred pop artist Devyn DeLoera. Christina Aguilera fought to get the 21 year-old on Team Christina, where Devyn continued to impress the judges and voting audience with her powerful voice and commanding performances.
As a follow-up to her time on the show, Devyn's highly anticipated debut single, "Paralyzed," releases today (March 4th). The catchy pop single is available at all major digital outlets including iTunes.
Like Us on Facebook
"I'm excited for the world to hear this new song," says Devyn. "And I'm thankful to be able to release my own music that shows who I am as an artist."
Though Devyn is a newcomer to the national platform, she is a seasoned performance veteran. Inspired by the music of Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson and Paramore, Devyn made numerous trips to the recording studio throughout her teens which eventually led to high profile performances alongside such artists as Trent Monk, Grammy Award winner Ashley Cleveland and legendary pop trio Phillips, Craig & Dean, and at venues as varied as Sea World, Nashville's BB King's Blues Club and SXSW.
Devyn's time on "The Voice" has tremendously raised her visibility, as evidenced by a rapidly growing social networking presence that includes thousands of fans on Twitter and Facebook, and millions of views on Youtube.
On April 26th, Devyn will be performing at Rock Now for Autism - a benefit concert for Jenny McCarthy's Generation Rescue, sponsored by Los Angeles Magazine. The special event will be held at Hollywood hot spot Boulevard3 (6523 Sunset Blvd).
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK