Author & Musician David Teems Promotes Latest Thomas Nelson Release At ICRS
Author and musician David Teems recently spent time promoting his latest Thomas Nelson release, Tyndale: The Man Who Gave God An English Voice, while attending the annual International Christian Retail Show (ICRS), held in Orlando, Fla. Highlights of the week included a book signing and numerous media interviews, including CBN.com, "The Mark Daniels Show" on Salem Radio, Body Builders TV, By the Book TV and OnCourse magazine, among others.
"Think about it: I sit behind my desk for more than a year, seven days a week, hours a day working on my latest project, and, then, someone asks me about my book? An interview with a savvy interviewer is almost a form of self-indulgence, but meeting with the media at ICRS this year was a delight," Teems said. "I not only loved the attention they gave to the book, Tyndale, but the attention they gave to William Tyndale himself. In the same spirit, I enjoyed myself tremendously at the Send The Light Distribution Tyndale book signing. I found myself speedtalking most of the day."
Like Us on Facebook
Photo caption, top: David Teems, right, discussed his latest Thomas Nelson release, Tyndale: The Man Who Gave God An English Voice, during an interview at ICRS with Dr. Brenda Miller, left, host and producer of Body Builders TV. (McCain & Co. Public Relations photo)
Photo caption, bottom: David Teems, left, signs a copy of his latest Thomas Nelson release, Tyndale: The Man Who Gave God An English Voice, for an attendee, right, at ICRS. (McCain & Co. Public Relations photo)
About David Teems:
In addition to his current release, Teems is the author of To Love is Christ (Thomas Nelson, 2005), And Thereby Hangs A Tale (Harvest House, 2010), Discovering Your Spiritual Center: The Power of Psalm 119 (Leafwood 2011) and Majestie: The King Behind the King James Bible (Thomas Nelson, 2010). Majestie was the centerpiece of Thomas Nelson's recent 400th anniversary celebration of the release of the King James Bible in 2011. The biography has earned accolades from reviewers, including Publishers Weekly, who calls it "...a delightful read in every way."
Teems earned his bachelor's degree in psychology from Georgia State University. A talented musician and songwriter, Teems has recorded eight albums, including three spoken word recordings: Hope, More Hope, and Speak To Me (Scripture and music). Teems, his wife Benita, and their family live in Franklin, Tenn.
For more information about David Teems, visit davidteems.com.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK