Darlene Zschech Revealing Jesus CD/DVD/Book Releases Today
World-renowned worship leader and best-selling author Darlene Zschech releases today amidst acclaim her long-awaited Revealing Jesus live worship CD/DVD and 365-day devotional hardcover gift book from RGM-NEW BREED Music / Integrity Music and Bethany House Publishers, respectively. Produced by five-time GRAMMY Award-winner Israel Houghton, orchestrated by Dr. Henry Panion III (Stevie Wonder, Carrie Underwood, Chaka Khan) and featuring special guest appearances and song co-writes with Michael W. Smith, Kari Jobe and Houghton, the Revealing Jesus CD/DVD was recorded live Sept. 28 and 29, 2012 at the Church of the Highlands in Birmingham, AL.
Like Us on Facebook
Celebrating the release of Revealing Jesus, Get Real Live will host an exclusive "social fusion" tweet, chat and interview event beginning at 8:30 pm ET tonight and featuring Zschech along with special guests, Houghton, Smith and Jobe. The event will include new music from Revealing Jesus, as well as Zschech sharing a devotion from her Revealing Jesus book. Listeners/viewers are encouraged to join in, sending their questions via Twitter using the hashtag #RevealingJesus and addressing them to @DarleneZschech. During a similar Get Real Live event last month, more than 13,583,000 twitter impressions were received in just two-hours.
Leading up to today's release, Zschech has received widespread critical acclaim with numerous current and upcoming covers, features and reviews from media outlets such as Worship Leader, Charisma, Worship Musician, Christian Retailing, Houston Chronicle, CCM, Praise.com, Soul 2 Soul Radio International, Bookreporter and more. Continuing to receive coverage, on Maundy Thursday (March 28) The 700 Club plans to feature the video of the Zschech, Houghton and Jobe-penned song "Victor's Crown" from Revealing Jesus, which released as an Easter resource and has already received over 111,000 YouTube views. The next day (Good Friday), Praise.com plans to launch an exclusive "14-day devotional with Darlene Zschech" that includes one new devotional each day from the Revealing Jesus book. With an additional exclusive 15-day devotional series for mobile applications currently being featured through YouVersion.com, Zschech devotionals, as well as four videos, chord charts and more, are also available on the microsite, Revealing-Jesus.com. Then slated to air in April, TBN will premiere all 12 of the new worship anthems featured on the Revealing Jesus DVD.
In its March cover story, Christian Retailing says that Zschech has "become 'part of the fabric of contemporary worship' in the church." The critics are in agreement as they applaud Revealing Jesus:
"Zschech, with Houghton's direction, has crafted one of the finest live worship projects in recent memory, which serves as a bridge for those raised on early Hillsong music who want to sing a new song." - Charisma Magazine
"What do you get when you combine world-renowned worship leader and songwriter Darlene Zschech, five-time GRAMMY winner Israel Houghton as producer, guest appearances by Michael W. Smith, Kari Jobe and Houghton, along with several brand new songs and some classic favorites? You end up with one outstanding worship experience and subsequent album: Revealing Jesus, the latest live worship recording from now solo artist Darlene Zschech." - Worship Leader Magazine
"In her classic fashion, worship leader Darlene Zschech brings her A-game once more in this newest release." - CCM Magazine
"Darlene Zschech's much anticipated new album, Revealing Jesus, is her first recorded on U.S. soil and is packed with songs that will be soon be filling sanctuaries around the world... Revealing Jesus is a fantastic worship album for individual listening as well as corporate worship." - Foursquare Leader
"Featuring some of the most engaging live music this year, Revealing Jesus gives us a great chance for us to bask in the glory of God as we hear some of the most heartfelt, confronting and comforting worship songs all year." - Indie Vision Music
In addition to the 12 new worship anthems on the Revealing Jesus CD/DVD, bonus tracks in custom versions of the album will include fresh takes on such internationally acclaimed songs as "Shout to the Lord," "Hosanna" and "Worthy is the Lamb," as well as the Houghton-penned "Jesus at the Center." The custom versions include a "deluxe" CD/DVD combination, an ebook with songs, and an iTunes LP® that includes video plus bonus resources, song devotional videos and more.
The companion Revealing Jesus book was poured out from the pages of Zschech's personal journals. Honest, raw, and beautifully written, the devotional contains meditations and Scriptures revealing the heart of Jesus. These devotions are designed to inspire and encourage the reader's journey, especially when times are hard, tenderly calling readers to sit at the feet of the Lord, learn from His wisdom, embrace His love and experience His peace.
Taking her music and message to conferences across the U.S. this year, Zschech will be featured during the Joyce Meyer Conference in Portland, OR (May 24 - June 1), at the Wave Conference in Virginia Beach, VA (July 31 - Aug. 4) and at the Imagine Women's Conference in Los Angeles, CA (Nov 1 -2).
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- Chris Tomlin's "Burning Lights Tour" Makes Career History
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK