Martha Munizzi Celebrates 25 Years of Marriage to Dan Munizzi
Dove and Stellar Award winner Martha Munizzi celebrates 25 years of marriage with her husband Dan Munizzi.
Muzinni expressed, "Off to Hawaii for our 25th wedding anniversary! It's been incredible to be married to my soulmate @danmunizzi for 25 yrs!"
Martha's parents took her and her sisters on the road when she was just 8 years old. Later, the family settled down in Orlando, FL. Martha and her sisters started to sing and travel to perform in churches and Christian events across Florida. During that period, Martha met her husband Dan Munizzi who was the bass and keyboard player of their band at that time.
Like Us on Facebook
Martha and Dan met in 1984 and married three years later. Soon after, Martha and Dan began their music ministry. Martha recorded her first CD titled Say The Name, in which Dan was an Executive Producer. The project earned Martha Muzinni her first Dove Award Nomination for Contemporary Gospel Song of the Year as well as Grammy Award Nomination for the Best Traditional Soul Gospel Album.
Happy 25th Annniversarry Martha and Dan Muzinni! May the Munizzi couple be an example for many to follow.
- Tquan Moore Selected For Springboard South Music Festival
- Devin Mcglamery Celebrates Love Is A Verb Release
- Javen & Friends Send Praises High During CD Release Concert
- Smokie Norful's Song Say So Available Digitally May 28th
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK