Rising Contemporary Gospel Group Livre Releases New Single, "I Will Be Alright"
New York City-based, rising contemporary urban group Livre (pronounced Liv-ray) announced the release of their highly anticipated new radio single, "I Will Be Alright," from their forthcoming debut self-titled project LIVRE.
According to the group's website, Livre was Divinely created:
Livre' was born on a blessed Sunday morning during a praise and worship session at Family Baptist Church. Though they each belonged to different churches it was a family affair style friendship that brought them all into the same house of worship that morning. They are all sons and daughters of preachers who once sang in the Bronx Mass Choir. Their voices blended so beautifully and naturally that morning after only one rehearsal it was suggested that they form a group. Each member has contributed to the conception of Livre'- a scintillating blend of modern gospel, techno pop and crossover soul.
Like Us on Facebook
Since formation, Livre has worked with some of the biggest names in Gospel and Contemporary Christian Music, including Hezekiah Walker, Donnie McClurkin, Marvin Sapp and Israel Houghton. The group also worked with mega-platinum R&B/pop star Alicia Keys on her single "How it Feels to Fly," from her album, The Element of Freedom.
Livre is comprised of members Ajanee Hambrick, Ariel Malloy, Malik Spence, Kenneth Williams, and Richard Tolbery - five unique individuals with a shared passion to "fire up the souls of true believers" and "win the souls of young people unacquainted with Christ or hiding from Him without reason."
And with their contemporary sound, hip choreography and slick presence, they are sure to be successful.
In support of the single, Livre will be embarking on a whirlwind, 16-city promo tour, beginning next in Indianapolis on March 3 and closing with a stop in Los Angeles on March 16, just in time for BET's Annual Celebration of Gospel.
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK