The CODE RED Conference Will Combine Activism and Evangelism in Baltimore, MD
Pastor Jamal Bryant and the Empowerment Movement is combining activism and evangelism at the CODE RED Conference. The voter registration initiative will be held in Baltimore, MD, August 16 - 18, at the Empowerment Temple AME Church, located at 4217-4221 Primose Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215, and will air on the WORD Network.
Confirmed Participants: Dr. Jamal Bryant, Roland Martin, William Murphy, VaShawn Mitchell, Jeff Johnson, Dr. James Wade, Freddie Haynes, Bishop Vashti McKenzie, Pastor Jasmin Scurlark, and many more
Like Us on Facebook
This emergency call is going out to concerned citizens, clergy, church congregations, fraternities and sororities, community organizations, young adults and senior citizens alike, to get involved and bring the political process to Baltimore neighborhoods.
The CODE RED Conference is a 2 ½ day conference that will consist of intensive training, strategizing, and self- empowerment:
Thursday, August 16 - Town Hall Meeting moderated by Roland Martin. The topic of discussion will be "What is at stake in the 2012 election, and what is expected of the President?" The goal is to develop a platform that we will stand on through 2016 as a collective assembly of ecumenism. The evening will conclude with a traditional revival service, with music ministered by national recording artists VaShawn Mitchell.
Friday, August 17 - With the assistance of the electoral commission everyone in attendance will be deputized as official Deputy Voter Registrar's, which will give them the authority to replicate the registration process in their homes. Further all lay representatives will receive training in evangelism and witnessing. At this consortium we are rolling out a concept called ACTIVIST EVANGELISM, which is a practical process that empowers the congregation and the community to grow around Christ and a cause. The evening will conclude with the second night of revival with national preachers and singers.
Saturday, August 18 - The morning will begin with 8:00 a.m. prayer; lifting up our President, our people and our plight. Immediately thereafter busses will be dispatched all over the city to win people to Christ and register citizens to vote. This will be the practical application portion that we hope will be duplicated around the country.
If you would like to schedule an interview with Pastor Jamal Bryant, contact Girl in Charge Public Relations 323-972-4081, or firstname.lastname@example.org. To hold a "CODE RED" event in your city please visit the Empowerment Movement, at www.empowermentmovement.org.
CODE RED Conference http://youtu.be/o9UWLCBQ8e0
GIC Public Relations is a full service firm specializing in media outreach, crisis management, and event coordination for all facets of the entertainment industry, political campaigns, sports figures, non-profit organizations, and corporate projects. For additional information visit us at www.gicpublicrelations.net.
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK