CNBLUE kicks off New Album- Encounters out-blast
CNBLUE experience huge blasting success with the band's 4th Mini Album, 'RE: BLUE' and kick off 2013 with a bang.
One of the Korean's most Well-liked music Artist, CNBLUE are starting 2013 with an out blast success they have dreamed off. CNBLUE is giving continues success, with the release of their 4th Korean mini album, Re: BLUE on January 14 2013, after virtually a year.
There will be four available versions of the special album, which will feature the four members on the covers as well as artwork by the members and exclusive postcards. Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin personally participated in the design of the albums as well. Jung Yong Hwa expressed nervousness before the release date of the Album. Fans encouraged on remembering the success.
Like Us on Facebook
On counting their previous success, Jung yong Hwa would want to mirror the band's bang in at home as well. After taking a 10-month hiatus from Korean activities, it was important that CNBLUE have a strong comeback to get their footing in Korea once again. "I'm Sorry" was released and instantly catapulted to number 1 on all the major music rating charts earning the 'All Kill' title. Soon they will perform in live, which they have never done before.
CNBLUE outraged their fans with their live instrument stages. They hit the stage during concerts, many fans know how powerful CNBLUE are on LIVE.
Since the release of "In My Head" in 2011, CNBLUE managed to reach the top of the Oricon music charts with each of their subsequent title tracks. The well received "Where you are" sold over 60,000 copies in its first week, hitting number 1 on the Oricon Singles Chart for the week of February 13 2012, just a year ago. A foreign band had not capped the singles chart in Japan for 41 years.
Unexpectedly all this happened just within a week after release. List of Achievements continue to Grow. Defined as those who have never appeared on the top 100".
According to updated chart figures by Billboard for the week of February 2, 2013, CN Blue's latest mini album Re:Blue debuted at number one on the Billboard World Albums chart.
The album also charted at number 22 on the Heatseekers Albums chart. The band's accomplishment on the Billboard World Albums Chart is a first for CN Blue.
Further down the same World Albums Chart, Infinite H's Fly High album made its debut at number eight. Not too far behind them was SNSD's I Got a Boy, at number 10 after dropping from number four on the chart last week.
Agency FNC Entertainment stated, "As the albums hold each member's unique style, we're looking forward to a good reaction from fans. The members have composed and took part in producing all the songs on the album, so it's all the more meaningful."
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK