City of Peace multi-artist project 'IStand with Israel' Album Review
Modern worship artists come together for a greater cause creating, "iStand With Israel." This album is a musical movement to unite America with the nation of Israel and for Christians to come together in prayer for the salvation of Israel. Inspired by Genesis 12:3 ("I will bless those who bless you"), award winning singers from City of Peace Media, as well as worship artists from the land of Israel, bring their talents and passion together to create one original and inspiring album.
"King of the Universe," performed by American worship artist "House of Peace," symbolizes the beauty, majesty, and divine nature of God. This track has very powerful lyrics that are straight to the point and paint a vivid picture of worship for the listener. It takes us on a journey of how the singer finds God's presence in everything from the oceans to the rain and is awed by His greatness. Once you really get a grasp on the lyrics as a whole, it is a very humbling experience and reminder of God's wonder.
Like Us on Facebook
PREVIEW THE ALBUM in the video below.
"The Forgotten People," written in remembrance of Holocaust victims, is one track that is guaranteed to stand out. Coming in at nine minutes and twenty-six seconds, the song starts off with an audio recording of Hitler instructing his army. The track grabs your attention even before the actual song plays. The lyrics are intense and do not shy away from even the most graphic detail. Even though they openly discuss Holocaust events, it's not meant to be a doom and gloom song. It's meant to show as a reminder of how tragic the Holocaust event is and to make sure history never repeats itself. The intensity of the song is meant to bring together nations and stand against injustice no matter the location. Even though this song is meant to give off a positive outlook towards change, the lyrics may be too much for some listeners.
Another beautiful song off of the album is "Garden of Secrets" performed by Shani Ferguson. Starting off as a hush toned piano ballad, it gives a sense of intimacy and even effects of eeriness evolving into operatic elements. The construction of the song itself is impressive and very moving. "In the garden we dance and He lifts up my face," the lyrics are personal, yet you can imagine yourself in the singer's shoes which give this song such an original style.
1. King of the Universe
2. Passover Lamb
5. Al Tiru (Fear Not)
6. A Thousand Generations
7. As For Me and My House
8. The Forgotten People
9. Never Again
10. Garden of Secrets
11. Baruch Atah Adonai
12. Bless Us and Keep Us
Lots of different sounds, vocals, lyrics, and perspectives from different nations make up this album. The creativity brought forth is reason enough to enjoy this album, but the purpose behind the album is what makes it so special and important to be heard. Anything that represents peace, prayer, and faith is worth listening to and these artists came together and did so wonderfully.
To preview and purchase "iStand With Israel", go to http://bit.ly/OJlHwF.
CLICK HERE TO READ 'iSTAND WITH ISRAEL Releases on City Of Peace Media'
CLICK HERE TO PREVIEW 'iStand With Israel EPK'
CLICK HERE TO READ 'Interview with Yochanan Marcellino, President & CEO of City of Peace Media/Films about multi-artist Project 'iStand with Israel'
- TobyMac Introduces Recent Gotee Records Signee, Ryan Stevenson
- Mark Schultz "All Things Possible" Cruise Tour 2014 / Jimmy Needham and Cindy Morgan Special Guests
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK