Steven Welch To Release, "Color Of Love" on September 18th
Missouri native and worship pastor at James River Assembly, STEVEN WELCH, known throughout various church music-loving circles for his unique alternative indie worship approach to Christian music, will launch his first album, COLOR OF LOVE on Dream Records on Tuesday, September 18th, 2012. The album, which is a mixture of calming sounds with deep lyrics will surely excite the music community for it's originality.
The singer songwriter will be touring a majority of the US this fall. In connection to his new album's release, Steven and Dream just released streaming versions of the studio recordings prior to the release as well on their www.youtube.com/dreamrecords account for fans to get an early glimpse.
Like Us on Facebook
I had a pool of songs that kept coming in a season of transition, and a producer buddy of mine suggested we lay them out. Before I knew it, we had a whole album that I was thrilled with. It's been an amazing venture and I'm excited for others to start their own journey with "The Color of Love". - Steven Welch
"We've always been a huge support of Steven and the church he does worship at, James River Assembly. We are just thankful that we have an opportunity to work with such a talented artist like Steven. His ability for his music to easily slide you into the encouragement of God's word is just remarkable. We have high hopes for his future. - Lance Brown, Dream Records".
For more information about Steven Welch visit the newly designed: www.DreamRecords.org
About Dream Music Group: Dream Records Dream Music Group (www.DreamMusicGroup.com), the umbrella company for Dream Records, DMG Productions, Dream Publicity, Dream Merchandise and One Moment Management, is quickly making a name for itself providing it's artists with a genuine approach to how real artist development should be done. By providing a partnership as a business model, Dream's artists empower themselves to develop and carry out a real vision for their lives as they affect other people's lives with their music and message. Incorporating social media, press, radio and touring it's allowing it's artists grow together as a family.
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- Chris Tomlin's "Burning Lights Tour" Makes Career History
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK