'Move' Song Released Today Featuring Jessica Reedy, Da' T.R.U.T.H., Sean Simmonds, The Ambassador, Jai & B. Reith
"MOVE (Chasing After You)" the official song to compliment the MOVE Tour premieres today featuring BET's "Sunday Best" phenomenon Jessica Reedy, Stellar Award Winner Da' T.R.U.T.H., Dove nominees B. Reith and Jai, Stellar Award nominee The Ambassador, singer/producer/hip hop lyricist Sean Simmonds, and emcee/producer/recording artist DJ Mal-Ski. The song will be performed live nightly and will be available for purchase at all concert dates. It is the first single from the upcoming CD, "Xist Music Presents: MOVE Vol. 1" releasing August 28, 2012.
Like Us on Facebook
The explosive track was created by the MOVE Tour's drummer, Darion Javon of NuFlow Productions and co-produced by Xist Music's president, producer/writer/artist Sean Simmonds. The anthem embodies the tour's purpose: to encourage people to move wherever God is and whenever He calls in order to have a powerful relationship with Him.
The song's intro kicks off with the tour's emcee and host, DJ Mal-Ski encouraging listeners to throw their hands up and prepare to worship the Lord. Jai, known for her high-energy stage performances follows with the song's catchy hook she created based on her life-long commitment to follow Christ Jesus.
Each member of the tour's hip hop artists also penned their own verses. Da' T.R.U.T.H.begins the cypher by stressing his joy to be alive as he stays tuned-in to go wherever God wishes to take him. B. Reith professes that King Jesus is his master and he is His slave, and The Ambassador follows proclaiming that his dedication to Jesus is strong and undeniable due to the mercy, grace and the new start he was given.
Sean Simmonds brings his unique style of vocals and hip hop lyrics as he pursues Christ at all costs and tag teams with Him to remove fear and the enemy out of his life. Jessica Reedy closes the song with her heart-felt verse and melodic ad-libs regarding her love and dedication to her Lord and Savior. She says, "MOVE (Chasing After You)" is a song symbolizing true worshippers chasing after God's own heart by any means necessary. It reminds me that I should never stop running after God."
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK