Gospel Artist Nicois Debuts New Project With Online Listening Party On CJBRadio.com On Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 at 2:30PM EST
Gospel singer Nicois has a newly released contemporary Christian album entitled, Un-di-ni-a-bel (Undeniable). The fresh project is an 11-song collection of breezy swag -enhanced songs. The amazing vocalist has been blessed to share the stage with artists such as Y'anna Crawley, Vickie Winans, Karen Clark-Sheard, Chris Tomlin, Maurette Brown Clark, Martha Munizzi, and Tye Tribbett. Nicois is out of the box, blending gospel, Christian rock and urban sounds. She is debuting songs from her newest release with an Online Listening Party on CJBRadio.com on Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 at 2:30PM EST. In order to tune in to the Listening Party, log on to www.CJBRadio.com. In addition, Nicois will be interviewed speaking on the influences for the music.
Like Us on Facebook
With the makings of a Top Ten CCM hit, fans of "Undeniable"; which has quickly become Nicois' signature song, will also be able to hear songs like the smash "Day One", the riveting "We Worship" and the reverent "No God Like Our God". Other memorable cuts include the vivacious and international sounding "Glorious", and the surrendering "Take Everything".
Nicois pulls her music influences from a variety of Christian and gospel artists including Karen Clark-Sheard, Israel Houghton, Martha Munizzi, Michael W. Smith, Chris Tomlin, and Hillsong United. Nicois graduated from the Leadership & Bible Institute with a certificate in Biblical Studies. Her ministry is based strictly on the word of God with the goal of encouraging the nations to engage in conversations with God about their purpose, prosperity, and destiny. Un-di-ni-a-bel is available for purchase online through iTunes, Amazon and other online retailers. For more information about Nicois, log on to www.NicoisMusic.com.
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- Chris Tomlin's "Burning Lights Tour" Makes Career History
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK