Author Regina Howard Releases New Christian Fiction Novel - Secret in the Pew
Regina Howard, Evangelist and author of From the Spirit to the Heart of the Young Youth Devotional, has released her first Christian fiction novel SECRET IN THE PEW. Through this fascinating Christian fiction story comes encouragement to single or married women who might have or are experiencing a hard time letting go of the one thing or person that has held you back from being all God has called you to be. "Don't let the distractions of life cause your destiny to be delayed," says Regina Howard. "You have the power to walk through the storm and the rain if you will just keep your eyes on God."
Like Us on Facebook
SECRET IN THE PEW is about Passion Taylor, a young woman whose life is in order to all who know and love her. However, Passion has a secret that even her new husband Kris knows nothing about. His name is Terry. Passion has some things to get straight, before it's too late and before it ruins her new marriage. Temptation is a strong tactic from the enemy, constantly shoved in the face of Passion, but she has to do what is right in order to maintain a right relationship with God and with her husband.
God always has a way of giving us an escape plan from the sin in our lives, the question is, do we take it? Readers will be fixated by this gripping story and learn from the life of this young woman. You might be surprised to find an answer to something or someone you are questioning in your life.
"Secret in the Pew is a true page turner. I finished the book in two days because it was so hard to put down. This book holds a message that everyone needs to read. Thank God for the message and the messenger!"
~E. Nicole (Alabama)
"Wow! This book contains all the things that make for a great summer read...love, drama, intrigue. I did not want to put it down! The characters are loveable and easy to relate to. Terry is definitely a guilty pleasure!"
~L. Arroyo (Georgia)
"The true secret is that the author has written an insightful and refreshingly intriguing romance novel that is oh so relevant to the times! This novel oozes of passion without the sexual explicitness you find in most GOOD romance novels. In writing Secret in the Pew the author has revealed a secret of her own....she is a novelist extraordinaire in the making."
~M. Houston (Georgia)
About Regina Howard:
Regina Howard is an Evangelist, author, motivational speaker, and radio and TV host with a ministry spanning the globe. Regina graduated from Clark Atlanta University in 1988 with a degree in Psychology and worked in the school system for 13 years and corporate America for 8 years. In August 2001, Regina was married to James and they were later blessed with a beautiful daughter.
Evangelist Howard currently sits under the covering of Bishop Dale C. Bronner, the Pastor and Founder of Word of Faith Family Worship Cathedral in Austell, GA. Evangelist Howard has a heart for the people of God believing for their salvation, healing, deliverance and victory.
Along with her husband James, they are the charming Atlanta based TV and Radio personalities known as "The Sweethearts of the Industry". The couple was nominated for a 2011 Stellar Award for "Internet Radio Announcers of the Year". James and Regina can be found weekly hosting Atlanta Live TV Broadcast on TV 57 (WATC TV) and can be heard on their syndicated radio show A Sound Voice which broadcasts over the Gospel Impact Radio Network heard in over 80 countries and markets.
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK