New Book 'Raising Your Kids to Love the Lord' to Help Families Stand on a strong Spiritual Foundation
A proper Christian family naturally wants to raise their children to love the Lord, and therefore knows well that a prayer of parents and children is essential.
However, many times families might get overwhelmed with work and errands and don't find a time to pray. But if parents and children believe in the power of prayer, then nothing can be more important than a time to pray. It's important for parents to come to God and bring their children's fears and dreams with them and pray for them. The best way is to pray together-children with parents. The prayer together forms spiritual bonding with God and creates harmony within the family.
Like Us on Facebook
Book 'Raising Your Kids to Love the Lord (Faithful Families)' by Dave Stone, offers practical lessons from real life that will help families to become a family that pleases God and glorifies him.
'Raising Your Kids to Love the Lord' is the first book out of the three in the 'Faithful Family' series through which pastor Dave Stone helps families to stand on a strong spiritual foundation.
Dave Stone and his wife Beth have been married for 27 years, raised three children and shepherded numerous families in their congregation. Through this work they confirmed that raising faithful families founded on spiritual truth is one of the most important key to build a healthy church with a bright future.
Discipline, Sharing the Load, Authenticity, and Modeling Godly Principles are just a few topics that are part of the book 'Raising Your Kids to Love the Lord (Faithful Families)'.
It's never too late, nor too soon to start apply the wisdom learned from others to help families raise up, or stand even stronger.
For more information visit http://www.thomasnelson.com/raising-your-kids-to-love-the-lord.html.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK