Cheri Keaggy Promotes Current CD, So I Can Tell, at NRB 2013
Dove Award winning recording artist and speaker Cheri Keaggy recently attended the 2013 National Religious Broadcasters Convention (NRB), held March 2-5, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center. Keaggy attended the popular four-day event to promote her current CD, So I Can Tell, the singer/songwriter's first musical project since the end of her nearly 23-year marriage to her high school sweetheart.
Like Us on Facebook
Throughout the convention, Keaggy shared with media how So I Can Tell is her "beauty from ashes" project, music that is a testimony of God's goodness even in the midst of pain and suffering.
"NRB was great this year. I was happy to be able to engage with so many wonderful, faithful people," Keaggy says. "To feel united in purpose and excited about our message was enlivening. To share my God stories and know my media friends would send them out into the world to places I may never get to visit on my own-so WE can tell together...it was definitely time well spent!"
Thousands of Christian broadcasters, programmers, ministers and others participated in the convention, which is presented annually by the National Religious Broadcasters.
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK