Charlie Hall To Release First Independent Record 'The Death Of Death' In 12 Years
Contemporary worship artist Charlie Hall is one week away from the release of his new record titled The Death of Death. The Death of Death is the first independent record of Hall in 12 years.
To engage the fans, Charlie Hall kept a blog in which he talked about each song from the upcoming album in detail.
Charlie Hall on the song "Build Your House," For a season a group of us gathered our city for prayer, worship, unity, healing and revival. By the end of that season we had connected many denominations and colors from across Oklahoma. It was a really sweet time. As we were ramping up into that season I worked on a song that would in theory be a song that would be a powerful unifying prayer for us to all sing. I'm not sure it ever made it to that status but nevertheless I loved what it was written for and I believe the confession of it is on God's heart. Unity is powerful and reveals so much about God. Pray with me, that God would pull the walls of race, denomination, style, and preferences down and He would build a House of worship that looks a lot more like heaven than earth."
Like Us on Facebook
Visit Charlie Hall's blog at http://charliehall.com/.
The Death of Death will contain 15 songs:
1. Rock of Ages
4. Death of Death
5. Give Us Clean Hands
8. Jesus, My All in All
9. The Solid Rock
10. All Things (Great Is the Lord)
12. Build Your House
13. 2 Timothy
14. Revive Us Again
15. Light Has Come (A Christmas Blessing)
Hall's The Death of Death will be available January 29, 2013.
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK